Saturday, September 10, 2011

Title change...again

As this current title says, I've changed the name of this blog. Again. The previous one just wasn't giving the right feel.

'Inevitable' by Anberlin was our wedding song...and continues to be 'our' song. We were inevitable. Things happened in such a way that we were just meant. Fate? I dunno. But I fully believe it. So many factors that should have worked against us, timing, etc...and we still made it here. One day I'll share our story.

'I want to be your last first kiss for all time' is the last line in the song. And oh how perfect it is.

On another note, I got to talk to the hubby today! I am glad that we have the ability to email, but hearing his voice is just oh-so-much-nicer. It helps me judge his mood, and hearing his laughter is the best thing in my life right now. It might have been caused by something stupid that I did, and he may very well be laughing, but what the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment