Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let's have a Happy Blog!

I'm feeling good at the moment, so we are going to have a happy blog. Why?

Because I now officially weigh less than I did in high school. That is definitely a celebration. And while I didn't exactly gain a whole lot since high school (only 7-15 lbs at any given time), I'm still happy about it. Now to keep it going!

Last I measured, I was an inch smaller in the four areas I measured: my bust line, natural waist, the fattest part of my stomach, and my hips. I can't wait to get to 150 lbs because that's when I measure next. My neighbor told me yesterday that it looked like my clothes were getting ready to fall off. I have to wear a belt to work now, because I refuse to buy new pants until I reach my goal weight.

I am sooooo excited!

Alright, that is all. I need to go make my lunch and dinner before work. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment