Monday, September 19, 2011

Moody. That's All.

I really should be sleeping right now. 7:30 AM comes very quickly.

I watched a movie with my roommate. It was supposed to be one of those quirky coming-of-age, teens find out just how unfair/sucky life can be flicks. I didn't cry, the roomie did. But for some odd reason, it made me miss my husband. It's one of those nights that I wish I could click my heels three times, or find a magic lamp to rub, or just....anything to make him reappear. I miss him, so much. I knew it would be hard, but I never even dreamed it would be like this. It's not something that you can prepare for, I don't think.

That's really it. None of the 'insights' that I insist on posting here once a week, sometimes more often. Nothing but the fact that I miss my husband.

Sigh. Hopefully just a few more months until I see him.


No comments:

Post a Comment